This course is an overview of Nova-T6 functionality and explores the links between Nova and SIMS.
It will give delegates an overview and understanding of how Nova-T6 works. Through step by step exercises, that can be carried out at school, it will enable administrators to build basic timetable skills in order to assist in the maintenance of the timetable and its subsequent interaction with other SIMS modules.
The course will take approximately 4-6 hours to complete
What will you learn?
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Locate and load timetable SPL data sets
- understand the relationship between Nova-T6 and other areas of SIMS
- have a basic understanding of Nova T6 structure and functionality
- make simple changes to a timetable SPL data set and export to SIMS
- understand how carousels work
- understand the functionality of alternative curriculum and this can be used to provide a more personalised timetable for individual students