What is InTouch?
Using a combination of email, text messages and instant alerts SIMS InTouch makes it possible to send information to parents, students and staff at the click of a button. Whether your sending achievement & behaviour notifications, exam results or general school information, it’s quick and easy to keep everyone up-to-date
This course gives you an indepth look at SIMS InTouch and it's features. Investigating how InTouch works throughout different areas of SIMS, including Messaging, Conduct, Attendance, Exams and Assessment allowing schools to fully engage more effectively with parents, pupils and staff.
The course will take approximately 3 hours to complete.
What will you learn?
This course will cover:
- how InTouch integrates with SIMS.net.
- setting up InTouch and the settings avaliable
- sending general & student messages
- sending system generated messages including:-
- exam results/timetables
- emergency alerts
- how to use the InTouch administration reports
- how to use the PageOne connect administration web portal